- Agreement of cooperation between United Nation University – International Network on Water, Environment and Health (UNU-INWEH), and Arabian Gulf University (AGU), Bahrain.
Designing to cooperate in the establishment, location and operation of a Regional Center of the UN Water Virtual Learning Center (WVLC) at the AGU to service the needs of the Middle East Region.
Purpose: the program of the WVLC is to improve water resource management and water services of developing countries and to improve training and education in the water sector. The WVLC Regional Center will focus on the Middle East region. It will offer a core curriculum in integrated water resources management, identify regional and country needs in order to customize the curriculum, establish regional electronic networks and train students, trainers and decision-makers.
- Agreement For the creation of the: French Arabian School of Management and Finance at Arabian Gulf University.
Entered into this by day of 18th December 2007 and its between: The Arabian Gulf University (the AGU) and the Paris chamber of commerce and industry “the CCIP”.
The school aims to gradually launch the following programs;
1. An executive MBA delivered by the French Arabian School of Management and Finance at Arabian Gulf University in partnership with CCIP’s educational institutions scheduled for a launching in March 2008.
2. A Master in Islamic and Conventional Finance also delivered by CCIP’s educational institutions.
3. A master in hospital Management and health care Governance delivered by Paris 7 Denis Diderot University in January 2008.
abortion pills online read here
buy abortion pills online