The MBA was specifically designed for dynamic and high potential candidates who demonstrate superior leadership traits and openness to learning from new experiences. Candidates applying to the French Arabian Business School MBA shall submit the following documents in English:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4 point system)
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Management or any related field with at least 3 years
of experience in a management position.
- Proficiency in the English language (TOEFL / IELTS score)
- Completed application form
- Updated version of candidate’s resumé with full details of current position.
- Essays showing motivation and career goals
- Two letters of recommendation from previous and/or current employers
- Certified copies of degree certificates and transcripts
- A non-refundable application fee of BHD75
Applications are processed in order of receipt, and should be submitted as early as possible.
After the admission committee has reviewed the application package, the candidate is notified whether he/she will be invited for an interview. Applicants without an academic background in business may be required to register for intensive pre-MBA courses.