Leadership and innovation for the development of the health sector in the Arab countries of the Gulf and excellence at the regional and international levels.
Prepare health cadres with global competencies that meet the needs of individuals, families and communities in the Arab Gulf states, conducting research addressing their health priorities, and providing them with strategic studies and consultations, and to build regional and global partnerships.
- Graduate competent health professionals committed to excellence and lifelong learning.
- Enhance graduates' skills to assume leadership positions.
- Support scientific research and advance it to international standards.
- Engage in strategic collaboration and partnership with relevant regional and international institutions.
- Advance the academic and administrative cadre according to high quality standards.
VALUES AND ATTITUDES
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Sciences is committed to the following:
- Sincerity, honesty and perfection in the performance of tasks.
- Promotion of the culture of mutual respect and appreciation of good endeavors, performance and achievements.
- Commitment to social responsibility in accordance to standards and professional ethics.
- Transparency in all transactions and procedures.