- The applicant must be a citizen of the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries and nominated by the relevant Ministry of Education or Ministry of Higher Education in their respective countries.
- An Arab national residing in the GCC countries may apply directly.
- The applicant must submit a completed application form and all supporting documents.
- The applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee of BD 100.
- The applicant must pass the Admission Exam and a personal interview.
- The applicant must pay all tuition fees if admitted on self-pay seat prior of commencing study.
- The applicant must be fit.
- The applicant must hold a High School Certificate in Science major with overall average not less than 95% or 3.75 GPA out of 4 scale.
- The high school Certificate should be of the current year or the prior year and endorsed by the respective Ministry of Education.
- The applicant age should not exceed 20 years old at the start of the academic year
Apply Now >>>
- Letter of nomination from the relevant Ministry of Education or Ministry of Higher Education in their respective Country for GCC citizen.
- Original copy of the Official Transcript.
- Original copy of graduation certificate Both copies certified by the Ministry of Education in their country
- Valid Passport copy
- National ID copy
- 4 Recent Photos passport size.
- Medical Examination Certificate.
- A certificate of good conduct from previous School.