This consists of a number of activities that include:
- An orientation week of getting to know the new students.
- Art exhibitions and charity sales.
- Field trips.
- Visiting tourist destinations and historical sites in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Attending events that occur off the University campus.
- Participating in the National Days celebrations of the GCC countries.
- Various cultural and medical competitions
- Organizing a seminar to familiarize students with the system of medical study
- Poetry Readings
- Participating in the cultural and educational week organized by the Secretariat-General of the GCC countries.
The university has a sports facility for its employees that contains two squash courts, two ground tennis courts, a swimming pool and a gym in Sakhir.
The University also participates in the sports league for GCC universities organized by the Secretariat-General of the GCC countries, including internal participation and activities held by local and private universities, including those by the General Organization for Youth and Sports (GOYS).